GET READY TO SCREAM – DEAD BY DAYLIGHT COMES TO PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS AND NEW STATE MOBILE FOR HALLOWEEN
- Date2022. 10. 04
KRAFTON partners with Behaviour Interactive with a DEAD BY DAYLIGHT collaboration, full of frightening cosmetics and a horrific event to its premier battle royale games in October
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS – Oct. 4, 2022 – Today, KRAFTON, Inc. announced it partnered with Behaviour Interactive on a multi-game collaboration that will bring the horror of DEAD BY DAYLIGHT to both PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS and NEW STATE MOBILE in October. It’s not safe to travel alone this Halloween season as players across both games will be able to dress up as some of the most iconic Killers from DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, hunt down Survivors with hair-raising cosmetic items and participate in a terrifying event exclusive to PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS.
A summary of KRAFTON’s partnership with Behaviour Interactive and DEAD BY DAYLIGHT is outlined below.
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS x DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
- Dress For The Hunt: From Oct. 19-Dec. 7 on PC and Oct. 20-Dec. 8 on consoles, the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT collaboration will offer PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS players the chance to acquire themed cosmetic rewards, including:
- Costumes (x4 sets)
- Masks (x4)
- Backpack Skins (x3)
- Pan Skin
- Survive the Hunt for Exclusive Event Rewards: For a limited time during the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT collaboration, players can experience the iconic heart-pumping and spine-chilling DEAD BY DAYLIGHT hide and seek in-game web event. Four players can participate in the web event by accessing it through the in-game lobby banner, where there will be one Killer and three Survivors. The three Survivors will have to use their wits and skills to avoid the Killer by using staple elements from DEAD BY DAYLIGHT like throwing items to distract the Killer. Survivors must repair Generators around the map to power up the Exit Gates in order to escape. Players can earn rewards by completing the missions below from Oct.21~Nov.7:
- Play the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT mode one time and get a ‘Dwight Unknown’ Lone Survivor Outfit Code, which can be redeemed in DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
- Play the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT mode five times to earn a DEAD BY DAYLIGHT-themed spray item
- Accumulate 10 total kills as a Killer and receive The Nurse (DEAD BY DAYLIGHTcharacter) mask item
- Killer Halloween Costumes: During the collaboration, players can obtain exclusive DEAD BY DAYLIGHT cosmetic items to add some frightening horror to their Halloween costumes this year. DEAD BY DAYLIGHT-themed in-game items and collaboration crates will be available for all players from Oct. 20 through Nov. 23. Stay tuned for more information about the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT collaboration in NEW STATE MOBILE.
More information on PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS is available at emea.battlegrounds.pubg.com and on official social media channels: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok.
For information about NEW STATE MOBILE, please visit http://newstate.pubg.com or follow on social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube).
For more information about DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, please visit https://deadbydaylight.com/. For more information about Behaviour Interactive, please visit https://www.bhvr.com/ and follow on social media at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- No attachments