ASSASSIN’S CREED LEAPS INTO PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS AND NEW STATE MOBILE THIS SUMMER
- Date2022. 07. 28
KRAFTON partners with Ubisoft to bring Assassin’s Creed cosmetics, events and world elements to its premier battle royale games in August
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, – July 28, 2022– Today, KRAFTON, Inc. announced it partnered with Ubisoft on a multi-game collaboration that will bring the world of Assassin’s Creed to both PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS and NEW STATE MOBILE this August. When the tales of the Animus become the realities of the battlegrounds, players will have the chance to acquire Assassin’s Creed-themed in-game items, see Abstergo Industries introduced to the world of PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, and participate in a series of exclusive events to earn Assassin’s Creed-themed crate tickets.
Key highlights around KRAFTON’s partnership with Ubisoft and Assassin’s Creed are outlined below:
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS x ASSASSIN’S CREED (Aug. 17-Sept. 22)
- Dress For The Job: Throughout the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS players will have the chance to earn themed cosmetic rewards, including:
- Costumes (x2 sets)
- Bag Skins (x2 sets)
- Parachute Skin
- Gun Charm
- Spray Item (x2 sets)
- Abstergo Industries Infiltrate Haven: For a limited time during the Assassin’s Creed collaboration, players will be able to discover a variety of themed resources and props on the Haven map. Abstergo Industries has taken over one of the map’s main buildings, complete with a hidden Animus machine and strategically placed “Leap of Faith” ledges on the building’s rooftop.
- If It Looks Like An Assassin or Templar…: During the collaboration, players can obtain over 30 unique Assassin’s Creed-themed costumes, weapon skins, and items through limited-time events and collaboration crates, including:
- Ezio’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- Shay’s Outfit from Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Upgradeable SIG-MCX Skin
- Vehicle Skins (x2)
- Parachute Skin
- Rewards From The Brotherhood: Players who log into NEW STATE MOBILE during the collaboration event will receive daily log-in rewards. Players can obtain more rewards by completing story missions to find out the truth behind the rumored presence of Templars and Assassins in Erangel and Troi. Stay tuned for more info!
More information on PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS is available at emea.battlegrounds.pubg.com and on official social media channels: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok.
For information about NEW STATE MOBILE, please visit http://newstate.pubg.com or follow on social media (Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube). For assets, please visit the KRAFTON Press Site.
For more information about Assassin’s Creed, please visit https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed. For more information about Ubisoft, please visit https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/ follow on social media at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- No attachments